Fixed (Dummy) Trim Installation Instructions
A 6mm allen wrench is needed for installation.
NOTE: The inside backplate has through holes and the outside backplate has threaded lug.
- Determine handing. Remember handles will be perpendicular to backplate, pointing either to the left or right.
- Slide handle into backplate so square corners of the handle neck match up with notches in backplate.
- Insert screw from back side of plate into handle neck and firmly tighten down with an 6mm allen wrench.
- If not already done, pre-drill 10mm (13/32) holes through door stile to accept backplate screws and lugs.
- Mount handle and backplate assemblies to interior and exterior of door with screws provided.