Product Line > Multipoint Swing Hardware >
First Impressions Last a Lifetime
If you truly want to secure your place as a quality door manufacturer, look to HOPPE. Because no part of a home works harder and better to showcase your product than its working components and hardware.
We design all our handles, cylinders, hinges and locking systems to be the best they can be. With the finest design, most precise machining and the highest quality materials through and through so they endure endless use beautifully
To help you determine which multipoint locking system would be right for your appliation, we will need you to answer the following questions:
- Is your door aluminum, wood, fiberglass or UPVC?
- If wood, is it prime or clad?
- If UPVC, who's profile system?
- If wood, is the door flush or rebated?
- Is the door inswing or outswing?
- Is the door French (double) or single swing?
- Do you want a single point or multipoint system?
- What is the door thickness?
- What is the panel height from bottom of door panel?
- What is the lock stile width or what backset do you need? 35mm, 45mm, 60mm or 70mm
- What deadbolt throw size do you want? 14mm (0.55) or 25.4mm (1.00)
- What type of locking system are you interested in?
Two Roller Version
Four Roller Version
Single Point Version
Tongue / Shootbolt Version
Roller / Shootbolt Version
Inactive Rod Version
- If tongue version, which tongue location is needed for the gear? 620mm, 671mm or 753mm
- What is the faceplate width? 16mm or 20mm
- What type of strikes plates are needed?
Curved Lip or Flat Strike
Handed or non handed, as viewed from outside
Finish or color
- Do you require our stainless steel mounting screws?
Stainless steel screws must be used for mounting the HLS9000® gear systems.
When replacing an existing gear system, please contact your representative directly.
Learn more about our HLS®9000 Multipoint Hardware Systems:
Why Stainless Steel
Eurogroove Drawings & Door Handing
Automatic Tongue Version
Manual Tongue Version
Automatic Two Roller Version
Manual Two Roller Version
Automatic Four Roller Version
Manual Four Roller Version
Manual Tongue-Shootbolt Version
Manual Roller Shootbolt Version
Manual Roundbolt Version
Manual Roundbolt-Shootbolt Version
Manual Shootbolt Version
Accessories & Screws
Maintenance & Care of HOPPE Finishes